Random-est Trip Ever

So my bro, cousin and I headed for my aunt's house in Rawang for a little Hari Raya gathering and took the 118 Exit to Bukit Beruntung. Therein we noticed the signboard "Genting Highlands" pointing towards the same exit as well.

Genting was nowhere near our plans but when we saw that signboard we (I, a least) immediately thought, "Why not?".

Truth be told, I wasn't sure at all how this route was gonna take us to Genting. Turns out it was the "jalan dalam" to highlands. Not the MRR2 route that many of use have been accustomed to.

I enjoyed the view of the countryside (while the passengers snoozed) past Serendah, Sg. Buaya etc and also the constant throb in my head and heart, wondering if we were on the right track (signboards there on, not very helpful. They all pointed to Ipoh. lol).

Random is the word of the day. No plans made whatsover to visit Pahang. As such we suffered from the cold because no one of us brught a jacket and I was in flip flops. Brilliant.

Thought of driving all the way up there but my brother suggested us to take cable car instead. Panned out to be a great idea. The view from the gondola was magnificent.

Here are some shots taken from my Raya 09 in Genting.

 




 

3 comments:

Shine_Dragon84 September 23, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

I try going the jalan dalam before also. true very hard to navigate. bt jst follow d road sure reach. hahaha

andy September 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

wopz! blog jog! :') woah..u havin fun oo....hehehe

3 Plus 4 September 23, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

@shine_dragon84 - lol. yeah, that's what i did. just follow the road. Eventually there were some signboards pointing toward g.highlands. Other than that, i just drove towards the hills.

@andy - haha. yeah it was fun but got sick after because went up there without proper clothing(no jacked and slippers). :p

Post a Comment

Say "hello".

3 Plus 4 ?


I am obsessed with the number 7. I don't think it's a lucky number. I don't believe in luck. I just like the friggin' number.

3 Plus 4 is an aspiring weekend photojournalist. Loves family and friends. Photography. Photojournalism. Blogging. Visual arts. Futsal. I try to keep a healthy balance between work and life. I don't let my blogging get in the way of my work and I TRY not to let my work get in the way of blogging.

Also part of the establishment that runs Find Futsal Malaysia, a Malaysian based online sports lifestyle magazine.